Cloud Services – I was talking to an analyst about cloud services business opportunity for SMB Players like MoboDexter. A few key points emerged that were really interesting and concurred with our understanding as MoboDexter’s Cloud Services Offering is already into this space and working with players like Harman Connected Services. Sharing the key points from this discussion here.
- Five big players are offering Cloud platforms – IAAS, PAAS & SAAS: Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Microsoft Azure, VmWare vCloud Air & IBM SoftLayer
- HpyerScale players like AWS, GCP & Azure have taken a massive advantage in building leadership and closing gaps between themselves
- AWS & Azure are the clear leaders of Cloud platforms that offer flexibility between IAAS, PAAS & SAAS
- There is a huge opportunity for new players to play as Cloud Brokers to implement Clouds in a specific way to match end client’s requirements
IT Spending on Cloud Deployments set to grow
- Total spending on public cloud services estimated to be $318 Billion by 2019 at 15.6% CAGR
- As enterprises look to reduce the complexity of owning and operating a traditional IT datacenter, the need and demand for IaaS as a segment of a cloud offering will continue to grow at a rate of 26.6% CAGR, with annual growth rates of 31.9% in 2015 and 38.4% in 2016
- Cloud usage is generally shifting towards enterprises willing to implement public clouds
- Cloud adoption continues at a rapid pace. While some organizations are still figuring out where the cloud really fits in their overall IT strategy, most organizations — approximately 58% — are well down the path of using cloud services to support some aspect of their business
- Most SMB organizations will work with third-party partners as their primary source of cloud and cloud related services
- Develop and deliver a creative payment options to help SMB clients address their funding challenges and attain their aspirational cloud adoption plans
- Target SMB organizations with a focused approach based on their preferences for either public or private cloud
- Register now at developers.paasmer.co and enjoy free license.
- Follow our all our IoT Blogs: https://blogs.mobodexter.com
- Join our IoT Hub of 3000+ subscribers to get these blogs in Email subscribe.
- Become our affiliate partner today.