IOT and Big Data: I got to meet my clients, prospective clients, and partners in India this December 2015 and had an opportunity to have an engaged discussion with them.
Since many of our clients/prospective clients are in service delivery space, the discussion topics ranged from
1) Challenges facing the businesses in IOT & Big Data area.
2) The expectation of higher Business Value creation and higher ROI.
3) Proposal for better service delivery ownership models.
A few topics were around specific forward-looking capabilities
1) IOT – End-to-End solution capability (Devices to Cloud to Analytics)
2) Analytics – Fine tuning for a particular need
3) Mobility – Challenges in developing Cross-platform applications
Interestingly one of our largest partner with whom we are building our IOT solution voiced their perspective around
1) Creating a custom solution for a specific need like a Power Grid or commercial buildings or Health care solutions
2) Leveraging their cloud and analytics capability for delivering an end-to-end platform to the market
There is a significant buzz around a couple of things like the Internet of Things & Analytics – Big Data and our clients/partners are really feeling excited about working with us in these spaces in 2016.
I am happy to see that our pipeline is robust as we head into the new year 2016 and I am looking forward to fascinating times ahead for us at MoboDexter!!!
I am much thankful to all our clients and partners for this beautiful & candid discussions. I look forward to incorporating their perspectives into our execution in the new year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016 to all!!!
Footnotes to this article:
- Register now at developers.paasmer.co and enjoy free license.
- Follow our all our IoT Blogs: https://api.mobodexter.com
- Join our IoT Hub of 3000+ subscribers to get these blogs in Email subscribe.
- Become our affiliate partner today.